Egee.io uses Game Server Containers to create & host game servers which makes it quick and easy to create new game servers on demand!
Not all servers listed below may be available. Check our Discord to see which servers we currently have available.
click on a server tile for details
Team Fortress 2
The Rust Server (Currently Up)
Our Rust server is a vanilla low-pop Rust server. We’re generally a pretty chill server but PvP & raids and murders happen. This is Rust after all.
But don’t let that keep you from building and exploring. Most of us are pretty nice 😊.
The server follows a monthly wipe cycle set which usually happens on the first Thursday of each month. Regular wipes help keep things interesting.
We typically host raid, zambie hunt, or attack helicopter events on the last day before the wipe. If you want to participate, join our Discord server and ask about events in the #rust channel.
You can connect to the Rust server:
• Start Rust
• From the main menu, click the "Play Game" icon
• Click the "Community" section and look for the word Egee.
Alternatively, you can connect to it directly by opening the Rust console (F1) and typing client.connect server.egee.io:28015
1) Use common sense. Admins are not going to explain the rules to everyone.
2) No hate speech or verbal attacks towards players.
3) Event areas are off limits unless in use. If you are unsure if an area is Event related, ask somebody.
4) The server tends to be pretty chill but PvP can and will happen. Avoid raiding twig bases, and it is generally uncool to begin full-scale raiding less than 1 week into the wipe.
5) Raiding will occur but griefing will not. This includes but is not limited to foundation wiping, tool cupboard/door locking, placing traps & turrets around sleepers, and eliminating beds (offline raids).
6) Do not harass the Admins or ask/imply for items, kill logs, or anything else.
The Garry's Mod Server (On-Demand)
The Gmod server is heavily modded and is currently an event-only server, which means it is down unless Egee.io is hosting an event. the default game mode is Sandbox.
Since the server runs alot of mods, you should subscribe to this GMod collection before joining.
You can connect to the Gmod server by using the Gmod server browser or:
• Fire up Garry's Mod
• From the main menu, click "Options"
• Press the tilde key `
• Type "connect egee.io" and press enter
The Vanilla Minecraft Server (Currently Up)
Our Minecraft server a low-pop survival server with mob griefing is disabled (buildings are safe from creeper explosions!).
The server runs on Spigot (a fork of Bukkit) which helps with logging and griefer protection.
Server rules are simple:
1. Don't grief.
2. Don't steal.
3. Don't be an asshat.
How to connect to the Minecraft server:
• Fire up Minecraft
• From the main menu, click "Multiplayer"
• From the "Play Multiplayer" screen, click either "Direct Connect", or "Add server"
• Enter server.egee.io as the server address (no IP address required!)
And that's it!
The Team Fortress 2 Server (On-Demand)
Our Team Fortress 2 server is typically an event-only style server but occasionally you can find it running and listed in the community servers section of TF2 or the Steam server browser.
It is a standard Vanilla Team Fortress 2 server except that there are 6 bots, one bot leaves for each player joined (there are no bots playing after 6 players join).
The server is fun to play on with groups of folks from the Egee.io or community or if you just want to practice with the bots.
The Terraria Server (Currently Down)
The Terraria server is currently down but will be up soon™️.
The Starbound Server (Currently Down)
The Starbound server is currently down but will be up soon™️.